You can found out here how we both use and manage your personal data.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://hypar.co.uk.
Our HYPAR UK office address is: Unit 9 Rochester CLS, London, England, UK, SW16 5DL
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with & How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
HYPAR UK – Office: Unit 9 Rochester CLS, London, England, UK, SW16 5DL
Data & Privacy
- HYPAR complies with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation which came into force on 25th May 2018 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
- We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website namely to allow users of the service to buy and sell and also message one another.
- We also keep user data to allow us to contact you in the event of account withdrawal or new passwords being provided.
4. We only hold personal data for as long as necessary.
- Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our file.
- If you request to close your account then all your personal data will be deleted within one working day of the request.
- Accounts cannot be scheduled for deletion.
- We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
- We may, however, share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our website.
- This data would not be personal data but would be anonymised (for example the kind of data you have seen in “Google Analytics”).
- We never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
- We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
- All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us.
- All such emails will include clear instructions on how to unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails.
- Such intersections will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
- Our website uses “cookies” to track use and allow customers to purchase from our website.
- These cookies do not contain or pass any personal, confidential or financial information or any other information that could be used to identify individual visitors or customers purchasing from our website.
- However, for purely technical reasons this may prevent you from using our website. This is because anonymous cookies are commonly used to keep track of the contents of customers’ shipping baskets or carts during the checkout process. This facility ensures that the items added to (or removed from) your basket are accurate stated when you go to pay.
Immerse yourself in the captivating world of Augmented Reality Art. Join now to unlock a realm where imagination transcends boundaries. Witness stunning creations come to life before your eyes, blending the physical and digital in extraordinary ways. Embrace the...
Are you an artist or creative looking for a new opportunity? Look no further! Join our exciting Art Marketplace and unleash your talents to a wider audience. Register now for FREE and enjoy the benefits of our Premium Plan for a generous 6-month period. This is your...
We are excited to announce that Hypar is now accepting Designer/Makers into the fold! If you are an artisan, craftsperson, designer maker, whatever your passion in creating there's a space for you at Hypar Art Marketplace. Showcase your unique products with Hypar...
Unit 9 Rochester CLS
London, United Kingdom
(+44) 07447 127570
Office Open Hours
Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm
Weekends: 10am - 5pm