Definition & Notification of Changes
- HYPAR is based in London, England in the United Kingdom.
- We trade from HYPAR.co.uk, Unit 9, Rochester CLS, London, UK, SW165DL.
- HYPAR may change these terms at any time by posting changes online.
- HYPAR acts as a platform for sellers to sell their products online within their own space.
- HYPAR is an online marketplace and all purchases made through a HYPAR shop are made through the seller.
- We do not handle products, for original art products that you list independently in your store. Only any Art Print listings created for you by HYPAR will be managed by HYPAR admins on your behalf.
- Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by HYPAR.
- Your continued use of HYPAR.co.uk, or any sub-domains, after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- By agreeing to these terms you are also agreeing to our other policies:
- General Terms
- Good for Sale
- Sales & Returns
- Data & Privacy
- Change to Service
- You must be 18 years or older or you will not be able to enter a legally binding contract to sell via HYPAR.
- You agree to pay the subscription fee as per the terms you have selected on a monthly basis.
- In the event of account closure, all subscriptions are non-refundable, for the month that is chosen, being paid in advance.
- By agreeing to these terms you are agreeing for HYPAR to set up a continuous card payment of the subscription period you have chosen on a monthly basis.
- HYPAR is not responsible for the promotion of your individual shop and acts as a third party platform/marketplace for you to sell your products online via a secure payment partner. HYPAR does however promote the marketplace as a whole which in turn benefits the individual stores with increased exposure online.
- All products listed within your HYPAR shop must comply with our Goods for Sale policy and failure to comply could lead to your account being closed without notice.
- Failure to keep up to date with monthly payments will lead to the account being closed 30 days after the due date of the subscription payment.
- All products listed on your HYPAR shop are the accountability and responsibility of you as the seller to ensure they comply with all local and international laws.
- HYPAR does not have any legal responsibility for the product you have listed within your shop and by agreeing to these terms you are legally responsible for ensuring it meets all legal requirements.
- All sellers must hold the trademark or copyright permission of the products they sell including images uploaded for use in Hypar Art Print products.
- If a seller is found to be using or breaching another parties copyright or trademark they take full legal responsibility of doing so and can have their account closed without notice.
- HYPAR does not hold any legal responsibility over sellers selling or distributing products that contain another parties copyright or trademark and this responsibility lies with the seller solely.
- HYPAR is operates as a marketplace and provides sellers with an affordable online platform which they can sell their products from within their own space online (HYPAR does not guarantee sales).
- HYPAR reserves the right to cancel, close or amend a subscription period or fee at any time without explanation.
- HYPAR does not provide refunds.
- You must not use HYPAR for any illegal or unauthorised purpose and you agree to comply with all ‘local’ laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content such as libel law and must comply with all local jurisdiction.
- You must not breach any laws, sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright trademark or other rights of third parties.
- You must not threaten, intimidate, harass, slander, defame or otherwise abuse any other HYPAR user or employee on HYPAR, on any public or private forum or publicly including social media.
- You are responsible for maintaining that the content you submit is your own and is not owned by others.
- You are solely responsible for your behaviour and conduct on HYPAR.co.uk including the use of all content and data including images (graphics and photos), audio and video clips, links and text (such as conversations) that you post to the HYPAR.co.uk website and any sub-domains.
- You must not modify or adapt or ‘hack’ HYPAR.co.uk or seek to create another website or communication to users that implies it is associated to HYPAR.co.uk or any sub-domains.
- You must not produce unwanted communications (spam) to other users of HYPAR.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not transmit or seek to transmit any viruses or worms or any code that seeks to alter the behaviour of the HYPAR site or that is in any way destructive.
- You must not use the HYPAR trademarked name without permission on any social media or internet groups or forums without explicit permission from us in writing, this includes using terms such as “Unofficial”.
- You must not join “Unofficial” forums or groups across the internet or social media using the HYPAR name.
- You must not pretend or impersonate that you are an employee of HYPAR or have an affiliation with HYPAR in anyway.
- Under no circumstance will HYPAR be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of HYPAR regardless of the form of action.
Goods For Sale – PROHIBITED ITEMS
- Hypar is an online Art Marketplace. You agree not to publish, offer for sale, sell, or otherwise distribute any of the following items on, through or connected with your shop or through any app:
- Blood, bodily fluids, antibodies, body parts, and items derived from such things;
- Burglary tools and surveillance equipment;
- Counterfeit items;
- Content or material that is infringing or otherwise violates rights of publicity, privacy or proprietary rights, including: music; movies; e-books; games; videos; photographs and software that you do not own or have permission to use;
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia and substances designed to mimic illegal drugs;
- Tobacco products;
- E-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco products;
- Fireworks, destructive devices, explosives, and hazardous materials;
- Identity documents, government documents, personal financial records, or personal information (in any form, including mailing lists);
- Lottery tickets, raffle, opportunity drawing and sweepstakes entries, slot machines, or similar gambling devices and products;
- Obscene material;
- Child pornography;
- Offensive material;
- Hate speech; including, but not limited to, speech that is harmful to others, or that is or promotes racism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia, xenophobia, fascism or white nationalism;
- Unwashed clothing and bedding and previously used cosmetics; see restricted items for washed used clothing and bedding and unused cosmetics;
- Police badges or uniforms;
- Prescription drugs, steroids, items containing pseudoephedrine, and medical devices;
- Chemicals, serums, toxins, and similar items;
- Pets, animals, and wildlife products;
- Recalled items;
- Products and services that violate any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or third party prohibition;
- Stocks or other securities;
- Code or similar automatic items, programs, or processes, such as automated software, data mining software, scrapers, bots, and automatic checkout “add to cart” services;
- Online and social media activity, such as selling likes, views, followers, and subscriptions;
- Weapons and other related items, including, without limitation, firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, BB and pellet guns, tear gas, stun guns, and switchblade knives;
- Products or content promoting prohibited medical claims, such as anti-vaccine items;
- Stolen property, including digital and virtual goods; or
- Resells of another retailers products;
- Any product or service that is illegal, violates the rights of others or is marketed or sold in such a way as to create liability for HYPAR.
- You agree that that if you shop is found to be selling any of the these items it could be closed without notice.
Sales & Returns
- You as the seller agree to ensure that you deliver the products you have listed within your shop policies within the time frame provided. Any Hypar Art Print products will be shipped automatically by the corresponding provider.
- You must explicitly state whether you have a returns policy or obey the local laws for the areas in which you sell your goods.
- HYPAR does not handle any shipping, returns or refunds nor will be held accountable for a sellers failure to provide the products they have listed independently.
Data & Privacy
- HYPAR complies with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation which came into force on 25th May 2018 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
- We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website namely to allow users of the service to buy and sell and also message one another.
- We also keep user data to allow us to contact you in the event of account withdrawal or new passwords being provided.
4 We only hold personal data for as long as necessary.
- Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our file.
- If you request to close your account then all your personal data will be deleted within one working day of the request.
- Accounts cannot be scheduled for deletion.
- We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
- We may, however, share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our website.
- This data would not be personal data but would be anonymised (for example the kind of data you have seen in “Google Analytics”).
- We never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
- We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
- All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us.
- All such emails will include clear instructions on how to unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails.
- Such intersections will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
- Our website uses “cookies” to track use and allow customers to purchase from our website.
- These cookies do not contain or pass any personal, confidential or financial information or any other information that could be used to identify individual visitors or customers purchasing from our website.
- However, for purely technical reasons this may prevent you from using our website. This is because anonymous cookies are commonly used to keep track of the contents of customers’ shipping baskets or carts during the checkout process. This facility ensures that the items added to (or removed from) your basket are accurate stated when you go to pay.
- You agree to pay your monthly subscription on time within the period you have agreed to sign up to.
- Failure to make payment within the timeframe provided will lead to your account being closed automatically without notice 30 days after the date the payment was originally due.
- You agree to pay the payment processing fees as outlined by our secure payment provider, Stripe.
- You agree to the relevant HYPAR commission fees on sales, which is deducted from your profit from Hypar Art Print products and as a percentage of your independent original art listings.
Changes to Service
- HYPAR retains the right to terminate or change the service for any reason at any time without notice.
- HYPAR retains the right to modify the legal terms at any time. HYPAR will inform registered users through the Vendor Dashboard and/or My Account of any changes to the legal terms.
- HYPAR retains the right to refuse service to anyone at any time and to terminate accounts if in breach of the legal terms.
Unit 9 Rochester CLS
London, United Kingdom
(+44) 07447 127570
Office Open Hours
Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm
Weekends: 10am - 5pm